Why I love my job

Weddings can be so chaotic and crazy and so tiring. But the good thing is I get to step aside from all this chaos and just watch it and shoot the funny moments of the chaos. The joy is completely different when you start connecting to the bride and the groom you've barely known for weeks and you realize how to get the best out of them.

Most Indian weddings don't just mean the bride and groom getting married, but its the families that marry. The joys and tears and stealing of shoes are always fun to watch and shoot. The people who attend the wedding as guests, get to see the wonderful story of the bride and groom. In fact everyone gets to see their story on their wedding but them.

Hours to get ready for the D-day, months of preparations for the wedding that the bride and groom eventually tend to loose the joys of their own marriage. My aim as a photographer will always be to try and get back that joy in my little own ways to make them laugh and try to get them close to each other in my process of work.  Couple shots is just one of the ways to get them close to each other post the wedding. When I am not shooting with them, I just enjoy talking to them and connecting to them as it helps me get the most natural and beautiful pictures, and also helps me learn how their journey actually was. This in turn helps me capture their wedding in a way that they would want to see and they would enjoy seeing it. I try to show them their journey through an eye possibly closest to their's.

I absolutely enjoy shooting weddings, and people and everything around weddings. The fascination towards Indian weddings is never ending.






                          Time when she was getting her make-up done and couldn't stop laughing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love in a South Indian household.

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Going back home to yourself