Baby Time

Shooting a baby sure is not easy. Getting them to smile, play with you and just not get cranky.
This little wonderful thing just made my process so easy by smiling and playing with me that I just didn't want to end the session with her. Aisha Kotwal, my youngest and most beautiful model made my first baby shoot a huge success. This cutie just manages to make everyone go "aww, how cute."
She knew exactly when to look at the camera and when not to. This little one kept my camera in her lap and pressed all the buttons and enjoyed seeing her own photographs. Won't be surprised to see her grow into this beautiful model some day. It's absolutely wonderful to watch something this beautiful grow up,
Can't wait to take more pictures of this little one.

Here are a few.



                                               

                                                  And the mother daughter bonding time 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love in a South Indian household.

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Going back home to yourself