Wedding Photography Mumbai Workshop

Sephi Begerson, Christophe Viseux and Andrew Adams.


A journey that began with a million thoughts of if I would be able to do it, a mysterious phone call to Sephi and sounded like a complete idiot.
A mind boggling workshop conducted by them sure had a made a difference in the person I am today. First thought as I entered the place was  if I was in the right place, because everyone was older than me, very well established in their fields and so confident already, made me wonder why they were along with me. I was mentally prepared to be grilled into the session but the minute Sephi began to talk, I was taken aback and in my head I went "OH WOW!!!" I was so happy that I made it to this workshop. He spoke about everything that was actually in my head I would wonder how to tackle the issue.
The highlight of the workshop was tell us who we are and what we actually love to do  to explore our shooting style to be open to appreciation and talent. 

We got one day each with these three talented men and got to learn and understand how they work which in turn helped us explore ourselves.
Day1;   Andrew Adams
The slightly reserved photographer has an innate ability to connect to the people with his few words and gets the best out of them. Unconventional and beautiful





Day2;  Christophe Viseux 
A man of his own thought and can make any location look like it's out of a book. The day with him was fun and opened my mind to a whole new style. A wonderful photographer.




Day3;  Sephi Bergerson
The man who is wonderful with his words and manages to make not just the bride blush but also the groom. Makes the situation light and gets the best out of the couple. 










Comments

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Candid Photographers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing information about photographer.
    Photographer in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    singapore actual day wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for an ultimate party experience that'll leave everyone talking about your event for weeks? Look no further, as our Female Anchor For Party is here to switch things up! Get ready to be swept off your feet by her magnetic personality and unparalleled enthusiasm that'll keep your guests on their toes all night long. From hosting games to starting spontaneous dance-offs, we will keep the party going!

    Female anchor for wedding in Jaipur

    Female anchor for wedding in Jodhpur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love in a South Indian household.

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Going back home to yourself