Bon Appetit.




I’m sure you all know when one says that. Ever wondered how that works with life?
Be it relationships, or work, it’s always going to take a huge chunk out of your life. 

So here’s a question, and no, I don’t need an answer out loud, this one is just for you ; Do you love your bed more than yourself? I’m sorry to disrupt this relationship a little bit, but I need you to do this for me. 

So one day is fairly long right? we do have time to gossip, or just sit and stare into blank space? 
Well…. what if we take that time and just do something we like? Don’t be too lazy, come on, I know you can do it. Carry that book around in your bag if that makes you feel better.  You like food? or just a quiet cup of coffee by yourself? Ok great, whats stopping you from doing that? 
It’ll take you only 15 minutes I promise. 
Please give it a shot?

Much like the yummy food we eat, our brain may like some of it too. Lets all take some time out of our busy lives to do something for ourselves. In this fast paced life we live, frustration and anger become very close to us. Here’s a tiny way to stay in touch with our roots. Because guess what, can you imagine a tree with no roots? 

Yes, exactly. I know you understand me. 
So get up, start slow. 10 minutes a day is perfect too. If not, 5 is a great place to start. 

Let’s look into that mirror every morning and learn to smile, because honey, if you don’t see it, no one will. It’s time to love.

Let’s have food, and this time not because we have to, but because we want to. 

It’s never to late. 
I hope this food tastes better now. 
Bon appétit.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Love in a South Indian household.

Going back home to yourself