I'm sorry I couldn't do it anymore..

What happened to us? It was all so good. I found myself slowly missing that magic I could feel around you. We stopped texting as much. We stopped making efforts to go on those dates. We didn't hold hands in public anymore. We stopped staying in that hug for two whole minutes.
Why love?
I don't know what happened.

It all started to feel painful . I started to feel lonely and isolated even when you were around . I couldn't feel that magic anymore. Where did it vanish? It's not like we ever let our work take over us or anything, our magic just vanished, and that thought saddens me.

I'm sorry I had to let you go. It made me feel terrible that I used to be happier without around. I'm sorry it got so painful toward the end. I'm sorry because trying to make it work would only mean us trying to change who we were, and that would not be the person I fell in love with.
I'm sorry I fell out of love. I'm sorry I chased my dream instead of you. I'm sorry it seemed a little more important.

Seeing you happy today makes me happier. Thank you for teaching me how to be a little more kind. Thank you for teaching me how to really chase something I wanted. Thank you for teaching me how to love. Thank you for making me, me. It would have never happened without you.

When you taught me how to chase my dreams, I didn't see you in it anymore. You only got smaller and smaller and slowly faded away from that picture.
May be somehow you drove me away?

Cannot tell you how happy I am that you happened to me, but I'm sorry I couldn't do it anymore, I had to leave...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love in a South Indian household.

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Going back home to yourself