It Was All Just A Dream

It all started when with books. Building stories in my head was my usual escape.
Little did I know it would creep into my routine of daily life.

I met him. It was new. It felt different. It felt like it could all be true, everything that I dreamt of. The sharing of interest in books, music, food, theatre?  That brush against my arm, that 'Happy' wind that blew my hair across my face. Everything.

Little did I know that this would come to an end, like every other dream.
Don't ever let this bring yo down. Life just probably had a way of telling you it's ok for a few dreams to break.
 Don't let them break you. You may not always understand the pain, you never may have thought love could break your heart. It can, it will. It's over. Don't let the pain eat you up.

Leave it behind. Go fall in love again, this time with yourself, so you'll know not to blame yourself the next time this happens. Believe me, you're better than you think you are. Don't let him ever decide how you need to feel. He's nobody. He's over. He was  dream.

Wake up again, its a new day, it's a new dream, and this one is about YOU.
YOU ARE A FABULOUS ONE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love in a South Indian household.

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Going back home to yourself