What we all really want..

So my first post this year.
Sorry for being away so long..


What do we all really want? Lots of money and an insanely huge house and a lavish life? I don't really think that's what we really want. Think about it..

At the end of it when you imagine your life, you imagine a peaceful home, a house decorated and made by you, a tiny world in your house that has pieces from across the world, a beautiful tiny family and lovely parents to go back to their house and feel pampered and loved by. A beautiful bunch of friends who you can be absolutely silly and stupid with and can have the most interesting conversations with. That one best friend who is practically your boyfriend and you know you're life is beautifully complimented by all these things mentioned above.
A job that you actually like and enjoy doing irrespective of it being taxing and long, and at the end of the day when you shut your eyes, you know you're happy and at peace with yourself because you know you gave it your best, only just one one day, but on everyday, because you realise that this life is exactly what you make of it.

I'm extremely fortunate and lucky to have most of this set strait for me in my life today. Getting a tiny house for myself surely will take up some time, but I have the rest :D and its beautiful. I have that bunch of friends, that job and some bits of the world in my room already, but it's still a long way to go. Thank you to all who have stuck through my every thing and have made my life this beautiful so far.
 The most I can do now is write this for you'll, and you'll know who you are, so thank you..
xxx....








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love in a South Indian household.

I don't want to move to America, so what?

Going back home to yourself